Our philosophy starts with the simple belief that kids are capable of incredible things. Our job is to nurture that ability; our goal is to support kids' healthy development. Play is how kids learn--here, it is in both a STEM-rich environment and inviting outdoor experience.
Package One: a Field Trip to the museums and a Traveling Science Workshop at your school, for students in the same or different grades.
- When used with one grade, this combination offers students both the hands-on experience of the museum exhibits and the follow-up experiences in the classroom.
- When shared between two grades, each grade has an opportunity to experience one of the Museums' school programs.
Package Two: a one-museum, multi-grade Field Trip
- Bring two grades on a Field Trip to the Science Discovery Museum and watch as older and younger students learn from each other while exploring the exhibits together.
Package Three: a two-museum, multi-grade group Field Trip
- Preschool or kindergarten-aged children can explore the Children’s Discovery Museum while elementary-aged kids visit the Science Discovery Museum.
- Groups can visit on the same or different days.
Families, day care groups, parent and child groups, and groups with special needs should feel free to make arrangements for a visit with fewer people. Please contact Kathie Watt, 978-264-4200 ext. 22 to discuss your specific situation.